[EM] Fwd: Is it professional?

Benjamin Grant panjakrejn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 08:24:13 PDT 2013

So if I understand you:

You have a single election. You permit people to rank up to 3 candidates,
no more.  You eliminate form consideration all but the top 3 people who
were ranked, regardless of what rank they got. Then, with only those three
left, you proceed to process them with standard IRV to find the winner.

Is that a correct summation of you system, do I understand it right?