[EM] Fwd: Is it professional?

David L Wetzell wetzelld at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 09:20:22 PDT 2013

I limit the collection of ranking info to up to 3 rankings per voter, which
is useful for practical purposes, and then treat the up to 3 rankings per
voter as approval votes to determine which three of the umpteen candidates
proceed.  I then process those three with the standard IRV to find the
winner.

dlw

dlw