[EM] Kristofer: MMPO bad-example

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 14:25:09 PST 2011

MTA <http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/MTA>?
CD<http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/CD>?
1CM <http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/1CM>?

Also, although I happen to understand them,
FBC<http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/FBC>,
LNHa <http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/LNHa>,
SFC<http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/SFC>
, 3P <http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/3P>,
ABE<http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/ABE>,
and RCW <http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/RCW>. Cut-and-pastes from old
email messages are fine. I've done 4 or 5 abbreviation pages , at least 2
of which I've never used myself, so I think it's fair to start asking the
people who are relying on the abbreviations to do the work themselves.

Jameson