[EM] Election-Methods Digest, Vol 54, Issue 4

Kathy Dopp kathy.dopp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 18:21:22 PST 2008

> Message: 4
> Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 00:17:52 +0000 (GMT)
> From: fsimmons at pcc.edu
> Subject: [EM] Yee/B.Olson Diagrams (YBD's): the next step
>
> One of the loose ends of Yee/B.Olson (YBD's)diagrams
>Appropriate graphical summaries of
> the surveys and a good exposition of the whole would make an outstanding article
> of Scientific American caliber.

Forest,

You and Yee writing such an article together would be perfect.  Such
an article would be very useful in the field of election methods
evaluation.

Your own explanations are great - the clearest I've seen. Yee charts
really need better explanation, including the specific mathematical
formulas that are used.

Please let me know when you've got a version ready to peruse.

Cheers,
Kathy