[EM] Request for help: List of Pathological Elections

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 16:19:56 PDT 2024

I’m not so sure that you should be rewriting & redoing all the those
articles.

You’re likely just ruining them, & someone else will later find the damage
& have to restore the articles. One fortunate feature of Wikipedia is that
damaged to articles can be “reverted” without having to rewrite the
articles.