[EM] November election with Approval & Condorcet

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 13:15:13 PDT 2024

So, in a public political election among the 7 candidates that I named, my
ballot would be:

Approval:

Cornell West
Jill Stein
Marianne Williamson

wv Condorcet:

1. Cornell West
2. Jill Stein
3. Marianne Williamson
———-
wv Condorcet, as I mean it, would be:

RP(wv) or MinMax(wv).

Preferably RP(wv).
————
The choice between West & Stein is difficult. Especially in Plurality.

I like West’s more extreme progressivism.

But Jill (or the Green Party) is the one who’s winning ballot-access all
around the country, & has the most name-recognition…& she is fully
progressive enough.

But, in some polls, West is beating Stein.

…probably because many of her preferrers are already giving it all away to
Joe.

…& more of West’s preferrers have no use for that giveaway.

So then, which is more winnable? Jill or Cornell?