[EM] Poll on voting-systems, to inform voters in upcoming enactment-elections

Michael Garman michael.garman at rankthevote.us
Sat Apr 6 08:42:43 PDT 2024

>> what if it finishes low here? That would be worse for the Eugene
initiative than not including it.

I thought this poll was meant to be an objective search for the truth, not
a cudgel to advance an agenda. I also think you’re vastly overestimating
the influence this little poll is going to have.

In any case, I’m nominating STAR. Someone please relay the message to
Ossipoff as I believe he’s blocked me.

Michael J. Garman | he/him

Digital & Campus Organizer | Rank the Vote

Book a meeting with me! <https://calendly.com/michael-j-garman>

(401) 644-4108 | michael.garman at rankthevote.us