[EM] Poll on voting-systems, to inform voters in upcoming enactment-elections

Toby Pereira tdp201b at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 6 13:44:49 PDT 2024

 I also nominated STAR earlier but I think I'm blocked by Michael. Someone might want to convey the point below to him as well (about overestimating the influence of this poll). I also previously nominated Smith//Score (elect the score winner of the Smith set), so if someone is able to get that added, I would be grateful.
Toby
    On Saturday, 6 April 2024 at 16:44:00 BST, Michael Garman <michael.garman at rankthevote.us> wrote:

 >> what if it finishes low here? That would be worse for the Eugene initiative than not including it.

I thought this poll was meant to be an objective search for the truth, not a cudgel to advance an agenda. I also think you’re vastly overestimating the influence this little poll is going to have.
In any case, I’m nominating STAR. Someone please relay the message to Ossipoff as I believe he’s blocked me.
Michael J. Garman | he/him

Digital & Campus Organizer | Rank the Vote

Book a meeting with me!

(401) 644-4108 | michael.garman at rankthevote.us