[EM] Condorcet Meeting: Narrowing the Field

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 22:30:02 PDT 2023

Chris,

I agree with you in general, but I got side tracked by the "3 to 5
finalist" specification of the original Condorcet Meeting message.

Perhaps we should try to convince them to have more people in the final ...
or just do our own thing without worrying too much about their vision.

I think your simple suggestion of basing the primary on strict rankings
(truncated at will) makes practical a quite large primary.

fws