[EM] FBC, center squeeze, and CD

C.Benham cbenham at adam.com.au
Sun Nov 6 07:27:58 PST 2016

The example I just posted of  "IBIFA with an anti-defection device"
failing FBC I'm afraid also works for both Mike's suggested
"Conditional Bucklin" and Forest's suggested "TopMiddleBottom".

20: F=C >>B
07: F > C=B   (or, for the sake of Forest's method suggestion, F >> C=B)
25: B
48: W

All three of these methods elect W, but if the 20 F=C >> B voters change
their rating of F from Top to Middle or Bottom
then the winner changes to B.

Chris Benham