[EM] FBC, center squeeze, and CD

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 18:40:42 PDT 2016

Hi Forest--

By "vote-receiving", I just wanted that to refer to the candidate who's
being considered for receiving the conditional vote.

Jameson has just demonstrated that my Conditional Approval fails FBC.

Most likely, that means that my Conditional(u) Bucklin fails FBC too.

Now, hopefully your proposal, &/or Chris's Unconditional Bucklin passes FBC.

I've just now found your posting. I hope that your method or Chris's meets
FBC.

Michael Ossipoff