[EM] Fwd: Does Chain Climbing fail Resolvability?? (was Re: Is Chain Climbing really monotonic??)

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 11:34:01 PDT 2014

Steve questioned TACC's compliance with Condocet, in situations where two
candidates are unbeaten from S, and have equal implict-approval totals, if
TACC adds them both simultaneously to set S. I replied that Jobst and
Forest probably intended a random choice, by some means, between those two
candidates, to determine which to first add to S. In that way, there
doesn't remain any difficulty with Condorcet compliance.

Below is a reply from Steve. Because he requested that I forward his other
TACC comments, I assume that he'd like me to forward this one as well: