[EM] [CES #8967] Score Voting and Approval Voting not practically substantially different from Plurality?

Benjamin Grant benn at 4efix.com
Tue Jun 25 15:24:57 PDT 2013

Stephen doesn't realize that unless one speaks with reason and dispassion,
others may not even bother to read what one has written.

Stephen doesn't realize that speaking about someone in the third person in
front of them is a major dick move - or is *trying* to be a dick.

Stephen is actually acting like the only goal he has is defending a fragile
ego, acting out of fear out of concern for his alpha male status - not
truth.

Stephen is being passive aggressive.

You know how I know this?  Because everything Stephen said could have been
said just the same either directly to me or without even mentioning my name
at all.

Nice work, Stephen.  When you want to rejoin the adult table, hopefully I
will have as well. ;) Until then, 2 notes:

1) if you want rational discussion with me, you have to dig yourself out of
your hole before I will take it seriously.
2) if you just keeping acting like a jerk to me, I have no problem calling
you on it.

So, got it out of your system now?

-Benn Grant