[EM] [CES #8967] Score Voting and Approval Voting not practically substantially different from Plurality?

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 15:46:00 PDT 2013

Benn, Warren did cross a line with you, and you were entirely justified in
calling him on it. But on a list like this, with half a dozen people
actively participating in each thread, it is really hard to decide whether
to address people in the second or third person. I understand that after
the incident with Warren you are naturally a little bit touchy, but I think
that Stephen was arguing in good faith, and you should try address his
arguments' logic and not their language.

My humble opinion-ly y'rs,
Jameson