[EM] [CES #8924] Score Voting and Approval Voting not practically substantially different from Plurality?

Benjamin Grant benn at 4efix.com
Mon Jun 24 08:45:28 PDT 2013

"Most non-conservative are intelligent enough to see that Gore and Bush are
equally bad from their point of view."

was supposed to be

"Most non-conservative are intelligent enough to see that Gore and Bush are
NOT equally bad from their point of view."

My typing sucks and always has.  You lucky bastards get to try to read what
I write. ;)

-Benn Grant

eFix Computer Consulting

 <mailto:benn at 4efix.com> benn at 4efix.com