[EM] [CES #8848] Re: MAV on electowiki

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 13:53:44 PDT 2013

Could we do this on the wiki itself? That's what talk pages and BRD (Bold
edit, Revert, Discuss) are for.

Separately: I don't understand why you insist that "D" is an unapproved
grade. I have never treated it as anything but just another grade.
Obviously, any candidate who won with a "D" rating would have a very weak
mandate.

Jameson