[EM] [CES #8791] Upper-Bucklin naming (was: Median systems, branding....)

Benjamin Grant benn at 4efix.com
Mon Jun 17 12:33:11 PDT 2013

I guess (assuming I am allowed to duplicate ratings) I would call Additive
Approval Voting an E (if we are using ABCDEF) - I like it better than DAT
and IRAV, but less well than all the others.  If E is not allowed, I guess
flip a coin as to whether it gets a D or F.

On a side note, it's interesting how having this vote makes me more directly
aware of the voting system than thinking abstractly about it.

-Benn Grant

eFix Computer Consulting

 <mailto:benn at 4efix.com> benn at 4efix.com

603.283.6601