[EM] Popularization article (in French) about the mathematics of democraty

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 08:04:26 PDT 2012

I read your article (I can read French, although capacity to speak or write
it got borked when I learned Spanish). I think it's well-written and
well-reasoned. I'd personally take a somewhat different line on certain
issues (for instance, highlight the flaws of plurality, or the difference
between ranked and rated methods), but even on such "matters of taste" your
article is suprisingly in accord with my opinions (emphasizing Gibbard and
Satterthwaite over Arrow).

I have to say you've done quite a good job.

Jameson