[EM] ] An ABE solution

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 09:28:42 PST 2011

That proof assumes that the method works from the pairwise matrix only, so
it is not bulletproof. (Note that the actual ballot change discussed in the
proof is not an FBC violation; it is only relevant at all because it is
pairwise-matrix-equivalent to an FBC violation.) Still, of course it gives
me pause. I had thought the two were compatible because of a vague memory
that I'd proven that to myself in the past; but against a clear indication
to the contrary, I'll have to do better. I'll play around and see what I
can do.

Jameson