[EM] MTA vs. MCA (was "An ABE solution")

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 18:43:56 PST 2011

Yes, you can transform one ballot type to another. It should work fine. But
it's at least simpler not to have to.

By the way, I see "rated" ballots (as in range, where you must at least
normalize your ballot if you don't want to be strategically weak) as
different from "graded" ballots (that is, with meaningful grade levels as
in MJ, where there are realistic coalition-proof equilibria where the CW
wins and nobody has to normalize or exaggerate anything).

Cheers
Jameson