[EM] TTPD,TR (an FBC complying ABE solution?)

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 14:21:41 PST 2011

You've defined the MTA method recently, but not said what the letters stand
for.

And consider that the 3-5 minutes it would take for you to find an old
email, when you know what you're looking for, and copy and paste it to the
wiki, are certainly less than the 2-5 minutes for someone else to do that
without copying it to the wiki, multiplied by the number of people reading
your posts.

2011/11/21 MIKE OSSIPOFF <nkklrp at hotmail.com>

> >> Take it easy. Call it what you want. I've been referring to it
> >>  according to where I'd
> >> heard it.
> >
> > Interesting. Where did you hear it?
>
> In discussion by opponents of Approval.

Do you remember where? There aren't too many fora where you can throw
around such abbreviations as easily as you can here.