[EM] TTPD,TR (an FBC complying ABE solution?)

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 14:07:34 PST 2011

>> Take it easy. Call it what you want. I've been referring to it
>>  according to where I'd
>> heard it.
>
> Interesting. Where did you hear it?

In discussion by opponents of Approval.

> ps. I still don't know what MTA stands for. I'm sure that there are
> plenty of people who are following this discussion less closely than I
> am who are even more lost in the alphabet soup than I am. I think that
> putting abbreviations on the wiki would be worthwhile.

...which I intend to do within the next few days, as soon as time is available.

In the meantime, all of the new abbreviations that I've been using can be found in
the subject-lines of my recent messages. Then, in the messages, there will be
explanation of what the abbreviations stand for, and definitions of the terms.

That includes MTA, which has also been defined in more recent postings that likewise
have that abbreviation in their subject-line.

How hard can it be for you to find those recent subject-lines, Jameson?

I often look up, in the recent archives, definitions of methods referred to in later postings.

Mike Ossipoff