[EM] C//A

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:22:53 PDT 2011

I understand that you have a rational reason for not wanting something like
()3 ()2 ()1 - because
(x)3 ()2 (x)1 is ambiguous. But I don't agree. I think most people have an
easier time understanding if you tell them that
(x)3 ()2 (x)1 means 3, than understanding that
(x)2 (x)1 means 3.

Just an opinion,
JQ