[EM] C//A

James Gilmour jgilmour at globalnet.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 01:38:16 PDT 2011

You have missed the point completely, ignoring issues of illiteracy (25% of adults) and disability and discrimination.

It is simpler to rank candidates "1", "2", "3", "4", etc or to rate them on a "1" to "7" scale with the options in seven clear
columns than to engage in any combinatorial addition.

JG