[EM] FairVote in _Science_ magazine (MIKE OSSIPOFF)

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 18:47:08 PST 2011

I believe the only time FairVote has been published in Science was as a
response to an editorial by Steven Brams. Brams also got a chance to
respond, and while he didn't refute every one of their distortions (and
couldn't refute the empirical predictions which Burlington later proved
false), I believe that you can't really fault Science for providing a forum
for both sides of the debate. (On both sides, it was editorial content, not
subject to peer review.)

Jameson