[EM] New MN court affidavits by those defending non-Monotonic voting methods & IRV/STV

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Sat Nov 8 09:16:11 PST 2008

Trivia:  B gets at least 9 votes with Plurality, more if voters recognize
the method and adjust their voting.

Agreed that Plurality and Two-round runoffs should lose against any good
system - as should IRV.

If the court cannot do better, perhaps they should throw the case out for
weakness in arguments - I see either side winning producing nothing but
trouble.

DWK

                  If you want peace, work for justice.