[EM] New MN court affidavits by those defending non-Monotonic voting methods & IRV/STV

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Fri Nov 7 19:09:12 PST 2008

Perhaps this could get some useful muscle by adding such as:
      9 B>A

Now we have 34 voting B>A.  Enough that they can expect to win and may have
as strong a preference between these two as might happen anywhere.

C and D represent issues many feel strongly about - and can want to assert
to encourage action by B, the expected winner.  If ONE voter had voted B>A
rather than D>B>A, IRV would have declared B the winner.

Note that Condorcet would have declared B the winner any time the B>A count
exceeded the A>B count (unless C or D got many more votes).

DWK

                  If you want peace, work for justice.