[Election-Methods] peer-reviewed work that is critical of IRV

James Gilmour jgilmour at globalnet.co.uk
Fri Sep 28 08:29:22 PDT 2007

Kevin Venzke  > Sent: 28 September 2007 15:23

> What are the best articles or books that can be cited here?
> Voting Matters is not highly respected on Wikipedia.

Kevin, could you please elaborate on your comment about "Voting matters" and Wikipedia?

I ran a search for "Voting matters" on Wikipedia and found 11 references.  I looked at all the main pages, but did not
see any comments about the journal.  Perhaps the comments are on the Discussion pages?

It must always be remembered that "Voting matters" is exactly what it says and nothing more: "For the technical issues
of STV".

Articles in "Voting matters" are peer-reviewed, by anonymous referees.

James Gilmour