[EM] debian leader elections 2001-2005

Rob Lanphier robla at robla.net
Thu Nov 3 01:12:33 PST 2005

I've modified Electowidget and deployed on wikitest.

Changes:
*  Fixed plurality bugs
*  Spiffed up output of methods with single dimensional score arrays
(plurality, IRV, Range, Approval)
*  Added average rating to Range detailed output

These changes will be in the next version of Electowidget.

Rob