[EM] Single winner poll conducted using Electowidget

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 1 08:10:18 PST 2005

Rob,

--- Rob Lanphier <robla at robla.net> a écrit :
> I'm trying to run a single-winner poll using Electowidget, and I'm
> hoping you can help in constructing the poll.
>
> Give it a spin and let me know what you think.  Let me know if there are
> options missing, or if there's a better way to present the options.

I voted. I don't quite understand the pairwise matrix. If the method
is Schulze(wv), how can there be negative numbers in it?

Some of the candidates don't seem specific enough to compare against other
methods. CWO and "tied at the top" aren't methods themselves. "Disapproval
voting" doesn't seem to mean anything concrete. ER-Bucklin should at least
specify whether it's whole or fractional (I assumed whole).

Kevin Venzke