[EM] No, that isn´t SFC either. Endless guessing games?

Jobst Heitzig heitzig-j at web.de
Wed Mar 2 07:44:59 PST 2005

Dear Mike!

Sorry for my error in the last mail. Over all those definitions quarrels
I confused SFC with FBC and thought that SFC was claimed to be fulfilled
by Approval. Of course that was FBC, and SFC was only claimed to be
fulfilled by certain Condorcet completion methods.

So, to be sure, do you think I'm right that any method which fulfils the
following "weak immunity" also passes SFC?

Weak immunity: If X wins and Y is above X on n ballots, then some
candidate Z is above Y on at least n ballots.

Yours, Jobst