[EM] Typo: CW, not sincere Smith set

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 10:45:49 PST 2005

I said, in "No that isn´t SFC either. Endless guessing game?" :

You didn´t stipulate that A is in the sincere Smith set and B isn´t, or that
no one falsifies a preference, or that A is the CW.  And there´s nothing in
SFC about the completion of partial individual rankings.

I comment:

When I said "in the sincere Smith set and BG isn´t", I meant "CW".

In all these replies, one typo isn´t so bad.

Mike Ossipoff