[EM] weigh in on the method poll!

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Thu Jun 16 18:15:47 PDT 2005

THANK YOU - my first experience with this type of editing.

EASY to use.

I assume politeness counts BIG - anyone can take a page out and edit it as
described below.  BIG DEAL is to:
      Do not take it out until ready to edit.
      Edit promptly.
      AND, put it back so others can get in - you can take it out again
later if you have more editing to do.

DWK

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:38:51 -0400 James Green-Armytage wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> 	We need your participation in the method evaluation poll on electowiki!
> This is what it's all about, the bottom line of pretty much everything
> that we discuss here: which methods do you consider to be better than
> others?
> 	Rate single winner methods on a scale from 0 to 10. If you don't have an
> opinion, you can just put a question mark. We've got 41 methods on the
> page so far, and you can feel free to add more if you think that something
> is missing. Remember that your answers aren't final; you can go back and
> change them whenever you like.
> 	People are welcome to tally the poll at any time by whatever method they
> like, but there is no official tally method, there is no closing date, and
> no winner will be declared. The important thing is the point-by-point raw
> data itself.
>
> 	Please go to the following link:
> http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/Method_evaluation_poll
>
> 	Once there, you can add your scores to any given section by clicking on
> the edit button in the corner, adding your initials at the top, and
> writing your scores under your initials. You don't even have to create an
> electowiki account (although that's a good idea anyway); just write your
> name in the participants box.
> 	Ideally, I'd like to see everyone on the list participate in this poll.
> If we run out of space on the lines, we can always clone the page and keep
> going.
> 	If you have any questions about the poll, bring them up on the poll's
> talk page (click the discussion tab), on the list, or by writing to me.
>
> my best,
> James Green-Armytage

                  If you want peace, work for justice.