[EM] jargon dictionary suggestion

Dr.Ernie Prabhakar drernie at radicalcentrism.org
Mon May 31 22:10:02 PDT 2004

Hi all,

Well, after looking into it, the jargon page seemed mostly a rehash of
information already on the voting system page.  So, I decided to just
fold it in, at least as a starting point:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Voting_system#Criteria_for_evaluating_election_methods

I've also added terminology other terminology we discussed, such as
'strategic voting'.

If needed, I think we should extract this to create a regular wiki page
covering general terminology, rather than a special-purpose meta-wiki
page.

-- Ernie P.