[EM] jargon dictionary suggestion

Dr.Ernie Prabhakar drernie at radicalcentrism.org
Mon May 31 05:46:01 PDT 2004

On May 30, 2004, at 11:33 PM, James Green-Armytage wrote:
> P.S. By the way, so far it seems like the definitions up there are a
> little bit under-explained... it says what the abbreviations stand for,
> but it doesn't explain what the terms themselves mean...

Oh yeah, the jargon itself needs a *ton* of work.    I suspect we need
to break it down into voting systems themselves (where there's links to
the actual articles) and criteria (where we provide one-line
summaries).

The great thing about a Wiki is that anybody can just drop in and add a
single-line, then someone else can expand it if they feel it is too
terse.   You should try it. :-)

-- Ernie P.