[EM] Ease of Voting

Curt Siffert siffert at museworld.com
Wed May 19 14:35:01 PDT 2004

For my voting website (still in progress), I've been trying to get a
flash designer to implement a voting UI that is compatible with all
four vote-counting families.  I can write the backend that the Flash
would plug into.  The roughdraft of the UI is here:

http://www.museworld.com/archives/001205.html

This would be an optional interface for people that really wanted to
fine-tune their preferences or wanted to analyze different
vote-counting methods.

This would obviously be for web-savvy folks.  But in general people
think sliders are pretty intuitive.

Curt