[EM] Agora poll website

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 18:39:03 PST 2004

The owner of the Agora polling website wrote:

I wouldn't want to seem too presumptuous, but polls are what
the bulletin board (agora at www.masquilier.org) has been
designed for.

Unless you insist on staying among yourselves, why not use
it and allow more people to eventually join in the fun?

I reply:

Sure, that would be interesting, to have many more voters. How many voters
would the Agora website probably have?

What methods does it count? In any case, maybe ballots voted at Agora could
be pasted into a ballot area at our members' Condorcet count websites.

We could conduct our count as we'd planned, but additionally send our ballot
to Agora, where Agora's visitors could vote. Then maybe it could be arranged
for our members' Condorcet count websites to have a ballot area into which
the Agora ballots could be pasted.

So it seems to me that getting a greater number of votes from Agora needn't
be a problem, and that it would be interesting to get more votes, from the
Agora international polling website.

So, when I post the complete ballot, why don't you put it up at the Agora
website, and start taking votes there.

Mike Ossipoff