[EM] eBooks - naming

Eric Gorr eric at ericgorr.net
Wed Feb 4 09:00:03 PST 2004

Well, had one suggestion from Bart to name it:

   Condorcet Ranked Pairs:
   Deterministic Number One Winning Votes

However, a thought came to mind...but uncertain as to the appropriateness.

Considering that this method is (as near as I can tell) identical to
MAM in every way, but one. The way it differs from MAM is that it
does not contain any random selection procedure when faced with equal
defeats, which are apart of a cycle, choosing instead to reject those
defeats - which is why the word 'deterministic' is used.

So, for a nice short name, it could be called MAM-d ... where the 'd'
stands for  'deterministic'.

Any thoughts?

(Oh, I am planning to upload it to memoware.com...perhaps allowing
people who may never have heard of such things to read a little about
it)