[EM] Re: Diana's Proposed method of cycle resolution:

Eric Gorr eric at ericgorr.net
Mon Sep 29 12:53:02 PDT 2003

At 7:09 AM -0400 9/28/03, Donald Davison wrote:
>A circular tie proves that the lower choices are
>flawed.  To use the lower choices when they are flawed is the wrong thing
>to do.

For what reasons do you believe the lower choices are flawed?

Why do you believe is it not possible for a voter to fully express
their sincere opinion on how one candidate rates against another?

I am sincerely interested as I can come up with no reasonable
explanation to make such an extreme assumption.