The French need IRV?

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Mon Apr 22 10:49:35 PDT 2002

I am not replying where I found this, for I believe my thoughts are not
welcome there.  HOWEVER:

Seems to me this is A STRONG ARGUMENT FOR THE FRENCH TO GO BACK IN THEIR
HISTORY AND LEARN FROM CONDORCET!
      IRV tries to imitate plurality with runoffs.
      They DID plurality with runoffs.
      They AIN'T happy.
      Time to try something else.

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 07:29:35 -0700 (PDT) amyconn at socrates.berkeley.edu
wrote, with subject and addressee
      [instantrunoff] The French need IRV:

--
  davek at clarityconnect.com    http://www.clarityconnect.com/webpages3/davek
   Dave Ketchum    108 Halstead Ave, Owego, NY  13827-1708    607-687-5026

----