[EM] A very basic question ...

Tom Round T.Round at mailbox.gu.edu.au
Thu Mar 18 14:34:09 PST 1999

Sorry to be so dumb, but I'd been unable to subscribe to this list for
about 18 months, and I see terminology has moved on whilst I've been frozen
in the ice ... What does "JITW" stand for?

PS. Suggestion: perhaps the list-owner, and other list participants who are
willing, could incorporate a http:// link to the FAQ web-page for this list
into their e-mail sigs ...? Just a thought.

Tom Round
[1] Research Officer, Key Centre for Law, Ethics, Justice and Governance
(incorporating the National Institute for Law, Ethics and Public Affairs), and
[2] Associate Lecturer, School of Criminology and Criminal Justice,
Griffith University, Queensland [Australia] 4111
Ph:	[1] 07 3875 6671 or [2] 07 3875 5957
Fax:	[1] 07 3875 6634 or [2] 07 3875 5608
E-mail: 	T.Round at mailbox.gu.edu.au