[EM] "Instant-runoff voting" article renamed to, "Ranked-choice voting" on English Wikipedia

Closed Limelike Curves closed.limelike.curves at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 09:39:33 PDT 2024

I'm not sure what part of my email you're disagreeing with here. To be
clear, when I say it never "caught on" I just mean most people have never
heard of that name, whereas probably a bare majority of people today have
heard of the term "ranked-choice voting". Honestly, I'd describe anyone who
knew about non-FPP voting systems before 2010 as a voting nerd.