[EM] "Instant-runoff voting" article renamed to "Ranked-choice voting" on English Wikipedia

Closed Limelike Curves closed.limelike.curves at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 15:19:53 PDT 2024

I'm surprised that's your first result;  I'm guessing it's a country thing?
That article is around 5th place for me, after 3 RCV advocacy groups and
Ballotpedia.

"Set covering" is going to go straight to "Set cover problem" because the
words are very similar; the search term doesn't need to match the title
perfectly. Tokenized, these terms are going to look like "x y z" and "x y
w", where z has very little semantic content, so they're basically the same
phrases already. On the other hand, "Ranked-choice voting" and
"Instant-runoff voting" are very different search terms.