[EM] POLL: Ballots and results

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 01:22:06 PDT 2024

Offer RP(wv) to the Vermont legislature. I like RP because it’s prestige &
popularity likely make it more enactable, & because of its
criterion-compliances, which could matter in the rare spontaneous
circular-tie. But, if an even briefer definition is desired by legislators,
then offer MinMax(wv).

I’d offer both, pointing out that RP is more popular & prestigious with the
people who discuss single-winner methods, & might do better in the very
rare spontaneous circular-tie.