[EM] Poll ballots

Filip Ejlak tersander at gmail.com
Thu May 16 13:13:06 PDT 2024

Oh, I made a mistake and thought Score and Borda were on the announced
list. I mean, they can stay on my ballot... but then, is it still possible
to add BTR-IRV (someone's write-in) to my ballot at the 8th place? If
BTR-IRV is going to be included in the results, I'd like to support it more
than the methods I didn't approve.

czw., 16 maj 2024, 19:06 użytkownik Kristofer Munsterhjelm <