[EM] Poll ballots

Kristofer Munsterhjelm km_elmet at t-online.de
Thu May 16 17:50:10 PDT 2024

On 2024-05-16 22:13, Filip Ejlak wrote:
> Oh, I made a mistake and thought Score and Borda were on the announced
> list. I mean, they can stay on my ballot... but then, is it still
> possible to add BTR-IRV (someone's write-in) to my ballot at the 8th
> place? If BTR-IRV is going to be included in the results, I'd like to
> support it more than the methods I didn't approve.

The deadline has passed, so strictly speaking, I shouldn't, but since it
won't make much of a difference, sure.

Note that since BTR-IRV is a write-in and most of the others didn't get
an opportunity to add it, it's most likely going to rank very low anyway.

I'm planning on posting the results and a standard format ("1: A>B>C")
ballot list on the 18th, if nothing gets in the way :-)

-km