[EM] POLL: References (was Re: Poll, preliminary ballots)

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 10:55:55 PDT 2024

It seems to me that the Weak Defensive Strategy Criterion was a
generalization of FBC:

One should never get a worse result because they didn’t vote something they
like less over something they like more.

Strictly-speaking, Condorcet methods fail, but wv Condorcet doesn’t fail
importantly. Most other Condorcet methods fail badly, because they fail FBC
badly.

I don’t expect Benham to either, though wv is all that I’ve tested.