[EM] wv Condorcet vs CW,Plurality

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 13:40:25 PDT 2024

Additionally, wv Condorcet meets Minimal-Defense.

I completely agree with wanting simplicity, for various reasons. But not
when it loses the difference between Condorcet from IRV & Plurality.

If you want simplicity improvement from Condorcet (as do I), then you’re
better off with Approval, which meets FBC.

wv Condorcet theoretically, but not practically, fails FBC. Plurality, IRV
& CW,Plurality blatantly & fully-problematically fail FBC.