[EM] Characterization of some voting-systems & their results

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 18:39:24 PDT 2024

Sorry, one more comment, in answer to a frequent criticism:

In Approval:

If some or many people approve an unfavorite lesser-evil “compromise” (many
are going to make the mistake of voting for one in November), then pretty
much everyone who approves him also approves better candidates too.

But those better candidates will also be approved by people, including me,
who would never approve that evil.

…& so a better candidate wins & the evil loses.