[EM] Countering FairVote propaganda on Wikipedia

Closed Limelike Curves closed.limelike.curves at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 18:49:14 PDT 2024

These are great suggestions, thank you :)

For organizing the criteria, my proposal is to replace the current table
with maybe 5 numbers:
1. Condorcet efficiency
2. Social utility efficiency
3. Spoiler resistance (IIA compliance)
4. Participation satisfaction
5. Monotonicity satisfaction

(Is Jameson Quinn on this email list? I know he had some relevant
simulations.)